Mitch Rowland, the celebrated songwriter known for his collaborations with Harry Styles and as the first artist signed to Styles’ Erskine Records, has embarked on a new journey. Last week, Rowland released his highly-anticipated debut album, Come June. This impressive body of work features notable contributors, including producer Rob Schnapf, bassist Jerry Borgé, musician Matt Schuessler, his bandmate and wife Sarah Jones, Ben Harper, and the man himself, Harry Styles.
In February 2024, Mitch Rowland will hit the road for a North American headlining tour. The tour will commence in San Francisco at The Fillmore and span a month, concluding at the Fine Line in Minneapolis. This extensive tour promises to bring Rowland’s captivating music to fans across the continent.
Tickets for this exciting tour will go on sale starting Friday, October 13, at 10 a.m. EST.
Here’s a list of the tour dates:
- 2/25/2024 — San Francisco, CA @ The Fillmore
- 2/26/2024 — Los Angeles, CA @ The Fonda Theatre
- 2/27/2024 — Pioneertown, CA @ Pappy and Harriet’s
- 3/1/2024 — Houston, TX @ The Heights Theater
- 3/2/2024 — Dallas, TX @ Kessler Theater
- 3/3/2024 — Austin, TX @ Antone’s Nightclub
- 3/5/2024 — Madison, TN @ Eastside Bowl
- 3/6/2024 — Atlanta, GA @ Terminal West
- 3/8/2024 — Carrboro, NC @ Cat’s Cradle
- 3/10/2024 — Cambridge, MA @ The Sinclair
- 3/11/2024 — Washington, DC @ 9:30 Club
- 3/13/2024 — Brooklyn, NY @ Music Hall of Williamsburg
- 3/14/2024 — New York, NY @ Irving Plaza
- 3/15/2024 — Philadelphia, PA @ TLA
- 3/17/2024 — Toronto, ON @ Phoenix Concert Theatre
- 3/18/2024 — Detroit, MI @ Magic Stick
- 3/19/2024 — Columbus, OH @ Newport Music Hall
- 3/21/2024 — Chicago, IL @ Thalia Hall
- 3/22/2024 — Minneapolis, MN @ Fine Line
Mitch Rowland’s Come June tour promises to be an unforgettable musical experience for fans, showcasing the talent and artistry that has made him a rising star in the industry.