It is safe to say that the highly popular social media app TikTok not only kickstarted so many young people’s careers over the last few years, and especially during the pandemic lockdowns when people were more than ever looking for the utmost entertainment in the comfort of their homes, but it also definitely made these youngsters wealthier than they could ever imagine. In fact, some of the big names from the app are now on Forbes, which released a list specially dedicated to TikTokers.
Here are the top-earning TikTok users, according to Forbes:
- Charli D’Amelio with 133M+ followers and $17.5 million
- Dixie D’Amelio with 50M+ followers and $10 million
- Addison Rae with 86m+ followers and $8.5 million
- Bella Poarch & Josh Richards tied with $5 million
- Kris Collins & Avanni Gregg with $4.75 million
For more information about each, check out the full Forbes article here.