“Music Sessions Vol. 53” by Shakira and Bizarrap is a gift that keeps on giving. The Colombian artist has officially broken 14 Guinness World Records (GWR) owing to her Bizarrap-produced “Music Sessions Vol. 53,” which was published in January and marked the two hitmakers’ maiden collaboration.
According to a press release, the dis track has earned them the titles of most streamed Latin track on Spotify in 24 hours (14,393,324), most viewed Latin track on YouTube in 24 hours (63,000,000), fastest Latin track to reach 100 million views on YouTube (in two days and approximately 22 hours), and most streamed Latin track on Spotify in one week (80,646,962). Shakira has 17 Guinness World Records titles to her name.
Shakira and Bizarrap collaborated on “Vol. 53,” in which Shak attacks her ex-boyfriend, Spanish soccer player Gerard Piqué, with slick bars about how a top-tier loba shouldn’t settle for any tipos like him, set to an exciting electro-pop background. The song reached No. 9 on the Billboard Hot 100 and No. 2 on the Billboard Global 200 and Billboard Global Excl. U.S. It topped the Hot Latin Songs chart, making Shakira the chart’s 12th leader.
Today, Shakira is making the rounds with “TQG,” her highly anticipated duet with Karol G, which debuted at the Grammy Museum on March 4. The song, which is from Karol’s historic Maana Será Bonito album, is presently No. 1 on the Hot Latin Songs list (dated March 11). All additional titles Shakira released after “Music Sessions Vol. 53” are listed below:
- First female vocalist to debut in the Top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100 with a Spanish-language track
- Most No. 1s on Billboard’s Latin Airplay chart by a female artist
- First female artist to replace herself at No.1 on Billboard’s Latin Airplay chart
- Most cumulative weeks at No.1 on Billboard’s Hot Latin Songs chart by a female artist
- Most Top 10 hits on Billboard’s Hot Latin Songs chart by a female artist
- Most Top 10 hits on Billboard’s Latin Airplay chart by a female artist
- Most No. 1s on Billboard’s Latin Pop Airplay chart by a female artist
- Most Top 10 hits on Billboard’s Latin Pop Airplay chart by a female artist
- Most No.1s on Billboard’s Latin Digital Song Sales chart
- Most Billboard charts are topped by a Spanish-language track by a female artist